Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lots of free blog templates

Check out a great place to find all kinds of easy to view and free blog templates at http://themes.wordpress.net/. I never could figure out how to use one of them after I downloaded the file though.

Finally found my new look 0on the blogger.com website. I think I'll like it. It reminds me of forests and lush growing things. Ahh, it relaxes me just to think about the forest. Did I ever mention to you I just love trees. :-D

Here's a pic of the Amazon Rain Forest along the Amazon River in Brazil.

Di

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2006 at 7:02:00 PM CDT, Blogger The Pink Spyder said...

I love it!!! Peaceful, serene...I'm a tree-lover too. It kills me to see one get cut down.
~pinkie

 
At August 18, 2006 at 9:03:00 AM CDT, Blogger Di said...

Me, too! Some of the biggest fights my DH and I've ever had have been over him cutting down a tree. Ranchers don't like lots of trees in their grass pasture because the cattle run around the trees to get away from the cowboys when they are trying to gather the cattle on sale day. Cattle can run off 25 lbs. in just a few minutes of that kind of chase on gathering day. Wish I could loose wt. as fast as a yearling calf can. On hard years, that can mean most of your profit on each calf that does that for the whole 6-9 months you've had the calf on wheat pasture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home